Integrate and manage systems faster with server utilization and consolidation. Ensure your IT systems are less likely to fail and server restoration is faster. Our virtualization services enable your business to reduce the cost of downtime and protect your reputation from becoming tarnished.
Evolve to Best Manage Your Business Systems
- Pinpoint opportunities in existing physical infrastructure
- Review results
- Analyze information & report findings
- Commence data transfer
- Fully utilize & maintain virtual environment 24×7
- Automatic updates
- Design virtualized infrastructure
- Create roadmap to consolidate physical environment into a virtual one
- Properly size physical host to support virtual machine workloads
- High-availability technologies
- Technologies for shared storage
- Performance analysis for CPU, memory & Disk I/O
- Identify bottlenecks in virtual infrastructure
Reduce Hardware Costs
Laser Lab implements a virtualized server and cloud computing approach. Hardware utilization increases because one physical server now holds multiple virtual machines. Applications no longer need their own server. That’s a big reduction in hardware and software costs.
Significant Energy Cost Savings
Migrating physical servers to virtual machines means the ability to power down servers without affecting applications or users, and power costs are significantly reduced. Go green and put more green in your budget to spend elsewhere.
Faster Provisioning & Deployment
Provisioning and deploy your system within minutes. Don’t spend hours and money putting in place a new physical server. Fewer servers means less racks and cables saving you time and money.
With fewer physical servers on hand, there’s less to maintain and manage. This leaves your team more time for more productive tasks. You can focus on driving new business initiatives, cutting expenses, and raising revenue.
Improve Disaster Recovery
Quickly and securely move virtual machines from one server to another. Backup is done swiftly and effectively because of the effortlessness of creating a replication site. Automate and test recovery failover. If a disaster happens, your infrastructure takes the proper measures for a safe and speedy rescue.